It's so fun to watch and a must have at your next event!
The new technology makes the metal powder unheated and safe. No fireworks, touchable. The spark height is adjustable from 2 to 5m. Widely used in bars, parties, nightclubs, concerts, weddings, opening ceremonies, arenas, entertainment programs, hotels, building openings and other celebration activities.
This machine is safe and environmentally friendly. Widely used in various large and medium-sized performances, weddings, discos, nightclubs and other occasions. Flame green environmental protection and safety no hidden dangers, no gunpowder, no open flame, mild and not hot.
It is safe without gunpowder, zero pollution, and can be used indoors and outdoors.
One-key start, remote control under no console mode supports multiple special effect modes.
- Size: 185×165×245 mm
- Input parameters: AC 220 V 50 Hz AC 110 V 50 Hz
- Working power: 600W
- Working temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Spray height: large consumables (3~5m) medium consumables (2~3m)
- Spray direction: vertical upward
Thank you for choosing RYL Rentals to be part of your event!
We want your event to be as enjoyable and hassle-free for you as possible. Please take a moment to review the following information about our Policies. You are welcome to contact us with any questions, or for more information.
All Customers must initial all contract entries and/or agree via electronic signature.
By doing so customer agrees to be bound by the policies and fees associated with the rental order, damages, lost rentals, and replacement costs
RYL Rentals agrees to provide the agreed rentals in a timely fashion and undamaged. Rentals will be delivered, set-up, cleaned and picked up. The client agrees to:
- Release and discharge RYL from any damages arising out of use of the rental items.
- Be timely with deposits and payments, including full payment for our rentals at or before pickup.
- No refunds, changes, or reductions within 5 days.
- Check order for accuracy. If you find that anything is in non-working order, or incorrect, you need to contact us as soon as the problem is known before your event, so that we can make any possible corrections.
- Discontinue use if item is found to be unsafe to use and notify us immediately.
- Keep all items out of the rain, sprinklers, and inclement weather to prevent damages.
- Keep items in their original working order. No alterations, nails, or changes are allowed. Items are to only be used for the purposes they are intended.
- Return all rentals in the same condition as it was provided.
- The refundable deposit will be forfeited for any damaged or missing items at the time of return, including authorizing late, missing or damaged items.
- Client recognizes that RYL may regard unreturned and unpaid items as theft, and may pursue criminal or civil action.
• Utensils are to be scraped clean and rinsed of food, where rinsing is available.
Contract/ Payments/ Deposits
To confirm and guarantee an order, we require a nonrefundable deposit payment of 50% of the total rental cost. Until a deposit is paid, the order is not considered guaranteed. This means that we will not hold the rental items for your use. The remaining balance is due 5 days prior to the rental order being delivered.
All payments must be made in cash, credit card or by direct deposit.
For payments by credit card: Visa or MasterCard Accepted
For payments by direct deposit: RYL Rentals BNTB Account 0604029580015
Even though a deposit has been paid, you may call or email us with changes to your order up until five business days prior to the event date.
If you cancel your order for any reason before your event, you will forfeit 50% of your order and will not be reimbursed. However you will receive a credit to be used within a year. If we, RYL Rentals, cancels your event a full refund will be returned.
RYL Rentals is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. RYL Rentals reserves the right to use Photos and Videos taken during events for promotional purposes. RYL Rentals will not sell, distribute, or in any way compromise the integrity of the footage collected